How much are dermal Fillers For Acne Scars?
The cost depends on which dermal filler is selected and how many vials or syringes are used.
Can fillers help with scars?
Soft-tissue Fillers for Scars. Soft-tissue fillers – injections commercially known as Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane and Sculptra – can be used to temporarily improve the appearance of depressed scars.
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years, the safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC in patients under 22 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area, JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC in areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with this product may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.
One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
How do you ship?
We ship our products world wide and all packages are shipped very discreet.
– Our organization name or anything else that would imply pharmaceutical contents of the package is never used in our shipments.
– Packaging types are changed constantly to achieve max delivery success!
– We usually ship in soft toys, video cassettes, dolls. We wrap items in carbon photo paper. Xray will not penetrate.
– The size of our packages are never larger than what would cause unnecessary suspicion. If the order is too large to fit in one package, it will automatically be divided into two or more packages (all for one Shipment&Handling charge).
– We also reuse original cardboard boxes for packing different products that fit in ( because we are ecological oriented company and because this way there is more possibility to deliver successfully)
– Shipments are sent from various shipping points and different European countries.
How are bulk/large quantity orders shipped?
If the order is to large to fit one package, we guarantee the order will be divided into the necessary amount of packages to lower the risk. No matter how large your order is, we reassure you the same discreetion level and repackaging as used for small sized orders.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes and APO?
We do ship to PO Box. We do not ship directly to APO address, you can use your home/billing i and your family/friends can redirect you products from USA or EU. Please leave shipping i in comment line of each order. This way you will have 99% delivery success.
How long does it take for you to receive my BITCOIN, Western Union transfer, MONEYGRAM or Ria Money Transfer?
Payments made by Bitcoin, Western Union or MoneyGram are normally processed within 2-3 business days after we receive transaction data from you. If payment is rejected by BTC, MG, WU or RIA ( data not correct) than we send you email and whole process starts all over again so be carefull in order to avoid delays! If transaction is successfull we ship in 24 hours after confirmation was received.
How do I change my order after it has been placed?
If you wish to make changes to your order, simply place a new order and disregard your former order number (it will automatically be cancelled and removed from our system if payment is not made within 60 days).
NOTE! Since order cancellations are not accepted once payment is received, you must make necessary order changes before payment is made.